Thank You for taking the time to consider starting a relationship with Friedman Spine and Physical Therapy. We bring our patients the highest quality treatment in a relaxed, caring and secure environment. Our practice is founded on personalized care where the measure of our success is in the trust we earn and the referrals from our satisfied patients. We are committed to provide the highest standard of rehabilitative care and the successful return of our patients to their active lifestyles. We feel that it is important to provide patient education that allows for a smooth transition to independent home exercise programs. We offer both Chiropractic and Physical Therapy care in our office.
Some of the techniques that separate us from other practices in the area are listed below…
- State of the art rehabilitative equipment.
- ATM2 – Active Therapeutic Movements provide immediate and long-lasting benefits to many back, neck, shoulder, pelvis, hip and knee suffers.
- GRASTON Technique – An innovative, patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions.
- N.E.T – A psychosomatic/somatopsychic stress reduction intervention aimed at emotional and physical health improvement.
- We participate with Medicare, Aetna, Horizon BC/BS, PIP& Workers Compensation.
- Responsive communication with doctors and patients.
MOST COMMONLY TREATED SYMPTOMS
- Disc related problems
- Post-operative rehab
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Back pain
- Sports injuries
- Neck pain
- Muscular sprains and strains
- Leg pain
- Tingling in hands and feet
- Headaches and Migraines
- Shoulder pain
- Osteoarthritis condition
- Work related injuries
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Arm pain
- Foot pain
- Shin splints
ITEMS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
- Biofreeze (Roll on or Gel)
- Foam Rollers (6” X 24”) (6’ X 12”) (6” X 36”)
- Heat Packs
- Cervical Cold Packs
- Standard Square Cold Pack
- Stretch Out Strap with booklet
- Orthotic Inserts
Call us today at (908) 686-4400 to find out more about our facility and how we can help you get back to being the best you possible.
We are conveniently located near the New Jersey Parkway, Route 22, Route 78 and other major highways. Unlike some other offices in New Jersey, we offer not only chiropractic care but physical therapy as well. Our doctors work closely with you to provide the best treatment plan available to ensure the quickest and most efficient recovery possible.